An Expanded Text Label is for those labels that lots of wording are necessary. They are common with medication along with many other products that need lots of content on the bottle. The label is created and folded into the bottle or container so it can be easily unfolded for the more content. When not unraveled, the expanded text label offers the original look of your product label. So, while they seem to be normal labels, they actually hide the ability to offer much more information.
Custom Extended Text Product Labels
Expanded text labels can be very beneficial when a lot of text needs to be on the bottle. They can be easily unfolded to read more of the content and then folded back when done to minimize space. Often, medications, foods, and cosmetics are required by law to offer specific information. While listing the manufacturer’s address or entire ingredients is necessary and mandatory, expanded text labels offer the chance to hide this information with the first glance. And, easily access it whenever needed. This way, labels can focus more on their design and attracting customers rather than federally regulated information. Products which commonly utilize expanded text labels may include:
- Veterinary medications
- And more…
Helpful Applications for Expanded Text Labels
Expanded text labels aren’t just for hiding content you have to include on your products. They can be used for other applications as well. There are many reasons a business owner may want to consider expanded text labels instead of regular labels like:
- Long instructions
- Alternative languages
- Product Uses
- The Benefits of Choosing Expanded Text Labels
Obviously, the biggest and most apparent benefit to expanded text labels is the extra space for additional content on your product labels. But they offer additional benefits including:
- A number of options in terms of detail including foil stamping, metallic materials, screen printing, and more.
- Ability to open/close as many times as needed to view information throughout the life of the label.
- Available in specific materials used for products and labels stored in extreme temperatures like freezers.
- With printers offering 10 color process, you can match any branding colors or use high-definition graphics right on your labels.
- Easy open design so that nearly any age or demographic of people can utilize the feature.
- Saves materials and helps the environment by using one label to provide the information you want potential buyers to have.
Ready for Expanded Text Labels?
Do you think that your product could use an extended text label? Whether you have an idea in mind or not, our team of designers can help come up with a plan for your label which can be brought to life! And, with our variety of materials, color options, fonts, laminations, styles, and varnishes to choose from, you have literally hundreds of combinations to choose from. Your expanded text labels won’t only offer all the information you wish to portray, but they will be uniquely your own! To speak to a labeling specialist about a quote for your expanded text labels, contact us at Blue Ribbon Tag and Label today!